MMC Benefits Handbook
Commuting expenses you cannot claim under TRIP include, but are not limited to:
- commuting or parking expenses that are partially or fully subsidized or reimbursed by the Company.
- expenses incurred for parking at your spouse's workplace.
- mileage or other costs you incur in operating a vehicle.
- parking at a mall or similar location where you stop on your drive to or from work.
- parking on or near property where you live.
- payments to fellow participants in a carpool or to a friend who drives you to work.
- traffic tickets.