MMC Benefits Handbook
Ineligible Expenses
Commuting expenses you cannot claim under TRIP include, but are not limited to:
  • commuting or parking expenses that are partially or fully subsidized or reimbursed by the Company.
  • expenses incurred for parking at your spouse's workplace.
  • fuel.
  • mileage or other costs you incur in operating a vehicle.
  • parking at a mall or similar location where you stop on your drive to or from work.
  • parking on or near property where you live.
  • payments to fellow participants in a carpool or to a friend who drives you to work.
  • taxis.
  • tolls.
  • traffic tickets.