MMC Benefits Handbook
Transfers from Non-Participating Marsh & McLennan Companies
If you transfer from a Company that does not participate in the Plan (for example, a company based in another country) to one that does, you are eligible for the fixed Company contribution, provided you otherwise meet the Plan's eligibility requirements. If you have at least one year of service with an affiliated employer at the time of the transfer, you will be eligible to receive fixed Company contributions upon transfer.