MMC Benefits Handbook
How the Program Works
The Family Resource Program is administered by Care.com, a platform for finding and managing family care. Experienced Care Specialists at Care.com can help you locate the providers, information and resources you need to manage work and personal responsibilities.
You and your family members can call toll-free 24/7/365 to speak with Bachelor's or Master's level Care Specialists in their fields (child care, elder care, etc.) who provide unlimited phone consultations, relevant educational materials, and confirmed referrals to help with any life need, including but not limited to:
You can also log on to the Care.com portal to interact with Care Specialists or access self-service information and tools, including:
- "Find a Provider" features that enable members to search for licensed providers nationwide, including: child and adult care providers; schools; fitness centers, pet care providers, and more
- Content to help with life events and all of the topics above
- Live and on-demand webinars
- Monthly Care Talks hosted by experts in their fields
- Financial articles and budgeting tools
- Up-to-date wellness information and tools
Plus, save money on everyday products and services via LifeMart, the employee discount platform, conveniently accessible from the website.