MMC Benefits Handbook
How the Plan Works
Allstate Identity Protection delivers comprehensive financial and identity monitoring designed to help you protect yourself and your family against the impact of identity theft. Allstate Identity Protection is available in two comprehensive packages with Allstate Identity Protection Pro and Allstate Identity Protection Pro+.
Both products include:
- Protection for the entire family* ("under roof, under wallet")
- Senior family coverage for parents, parent-in-laws, and grandparents 65+
- Financial transaction monitoring
- Improved Identity Health Status
- Rapid alerts
- Dark web monitoring for personal data and passwords
- Data breach notification
- Social media account takeover monitoring
- Lost wallet protection
- Accounts secured with two-factor and biometric authentication
- Monthly updated credit score and annual credit report from TransUnion
- Full-service 24/7 fraud remediation with a highly trained in-house expert
- 401(k) and HSA reimbursement up to $50K for Pro subscribers and up to $1M for Pro+ subscribers**
- Up to $1 million reimbursement for identity theft expense and stolen funds†**
- Remediation available for pre-existing conditions at no additional cost
In addition, Allstate Identity Protection Pro+ offers:
- 3 Credit Bureau Monitoring: TransUnion, Equifax and Experian
- Allstate Digital Footprint℠ with personalized online account discovery, privacy insights, privacy management tools, and data breach notifications
- Allstate Security Pro℠
- Unemployment insurance fraud center with specialized support
- IP address monitoring
- 401(k) and HSA account monitoring
- Student loan activity alerts
- Tri-bureau credit monitoring
- Unlimited Transunion credit scores
- Annual tri-bureau report and score
- Credit freeze assistance
- Credit lock (adults & minors)
- Credit report disputes
- Fraud Resolution Tracker
- Stolen tax refund advance
- Stolen wallet emergency cash**
- Up to $1 million 401(k)/HSA fraud reimbursement**
Identity theft can happen to anyone. Allstate Identity Protection can help you be prepared and help protect your identity and finances from a growing range of threats.
Terms and conditions apply. Certain features require additional activation and will not be available until a later date. Product may be updated or modified prior to availability. Allstate Identity Protection is offered and serviced by InfoArmor, Inc., a subsidiary of The Allstate Corporation.
* Only available with a family plan.
** Identity theft insurance covering expense and stolen funds reimbursement is underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an Assurant company. The description herein is a summary intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
† For Allstate Identity Protection Pro+ members, the aggregate limit for an individual or family plan is $1 million in one year.
Product may be updated or modified prior to availability. Certain features require additional activation.
Allstate Identity Protection is offered and serviced by InfoArmor, Inc., a subsidiary of The Allstate Corporation.