MMC Benefits Handbook
Pay-related Changes
If you make changes to your benefit elections, your payroll deductions may change.
If you file your taxes jointly, or if you are no longer claiming the same number of dependents, you may want to change your W-4 withholding allowances to reflect your change in marital status.
You may also need to change your direct deposit information for your pay if you open a new bank account.
You may want to review your bank and financial institution information to see if you need to make a change.