MMC Benefits Handbook
How the Program Works
Your participation is voluntary and is subject to insurance company approval. The actual insurance plan is an individual plan that you choose, based on factors you customarily consider when arranging personal insurance coverage. For example, in considering auto insurance, the insurance company may consider:
- make, model and age of the vehicle
- where you live/where the vehicle is kept (urban, rural, suburban geography)
- whether the vehicle is garaged or not
- what safety features the vehicle has
- whether the vehicle is used for work or leisure, or is mixed use
- how many miles are driven annually
- the individual's driving record
- who else in your family is licensed to drive an automobile.
The Choice Auto and Home Insurance Program rounds out its top lineup with four primary participating carriers:
Note: Discounts may not be available in all states and may vary based on individual circumstances.