MMC Benefits Handbook
Insurance Through the Program
There are a variety of coverages available through the program for the following types of property:
- recreational vehicle
- rental (for personal property in a rental apartment OR for a building you own that you rent out to others)
- mobile home.
The following is a brief summary of the coverage you can elect with the Auto Insurance and Home Insurance policy options*:
- Liability: Applies to property damage or injuries that you cause to others while driving.
- Medical: Applies to medical treatment for you and your passengers if you are injured in a covered accident.
- Collision/comprehensive: Collision covers the damage to your auto up to the actual cash value of your auto in an accident that you cause. Comprehensive covers other kinds of damage or loss from theft, vandalism, fire, glass breakage, and more.
- Uninsured/underinsured Drivers: Applies to your costs if a driver could not pay for injuries to you and/or your passengers.
- Other Options: Towing and rental reimbursement are also available.
Home insurance coverage typically includes:
- Dwelling: Covers your residence and an attached garage.
- Other Structures: Covers a detached garage, shed, barn or fence.
- Personal Property: Covers the contents of your home.
- Personal Liability: Covers bodily injury and property damage for which you are legally responsible. Helps pay for expenses created in the event that a physical injury or accidental damage to someone's property is caused by you, residents of your household or your pets.
- Additional Living Expenses: Pays for extra living expenses if you have to move out of your home during repairs.
* You should carefully review the terms of an individual policy before enrolling in your personal insurance coverage. In the event any conflict arises between this Benefits Handbook and the insurance policy, then the insurance policy will always control. Discounts may not be available in all states and may vary based on individual circumstances.
Advertisement produced on behalf of the following specific insurers and seeking to obtain business for insurance underwritten by Farmers Property and Casualty Insurance (a MA & MN licensee) and certain of its affiliates: Economy Fire & Casualty Company, Economy Premier Assurance Company, Economy Preferred Insurance Company, Farmers Casualty Insurance Company (a MN licensee), Farmers Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Company (CA Certificate of Authority: 6730; Warwick, RI), Farmers Group Property and Casualty Insurance Company (CA COA: 6393; Warwick, RI), or Farmers Lloyds Insurance Company of Texas, all with administrative home offices at 700 Quaker Lane, Warwick, RI 02886. Company names approved in domiciliary states; approval pending non-domiciliary states. Coverage, rates, discounts, and policy features vary by state and product and are available in most states to those who qualify. Policies have exclusions, limitations, and terms under which the policy may be continued in force or discontinued. For costs and complete details of coverage, contact your local representative or the company.
Insurance is underwritten by The Travelers Indemnity Company or one of its property casualty affiliates, One Tower Square, Hartford, CT 06183. In CA: Insurance is underwritten by Travelers Commercial Insurance Company, One Tower Square, Hartford, CT 06183, Certificate of Authority # 6519, or Travelers Property Casualty Insurance Company, One Tower Square, Hartford, CT 06183, Certificate of Authority # 6521, State of Domicile: Connecticut. In FL: Homeowners insurance is not currently offered for new business. In TX: Auto insurance is offered by Travelers Texas MGA, Inc. and underwritten by Consumers County Mutual Insurance Company (CCM). CCM is not a Travelers company. Coverages, discounts, special program rates or savings, billing options, and other features are subject to availability and individual eligibility. Not all features available in all areas. © 2021 The Travelers Indemnity Company. All rights reserved. Travelers and the Travelers Umbrella logo are registered trademarks of The Travelers Indemnity Company in the U.S. and other countries.
Auto insurance is provided and serviced by Progressive Casualty Ins. Co. & its affiliates, Mayfield Village, OH, and in Texas by Progressive County Mutual Ins. Co., Austin, TX. Home and renters policies are provided and serviced by Progressive's affiliates, American Strategic Insurance Corp. & its affiliates, St. Petersburg, FL and in Texas by ASI Lloyds, Dallas, TX. Progressive does not offer insurance premium payroll deduction. For California residents only: Homeowners insurance provided by ASI Select Insurance Company in California and American Strategic Insurance Corp. and its affiliates in other states. Auto, motorcycle, and ATV insurance provided by Progressive West Insurance Company and its affiliates in California.
Actual coverage, programs, services, discounts, and credits vary by state. Not all options and coverages are available in all states; terms and conditions apply. Coverage is provided and underwritten by Electric Insurance Company®, located at 75 Sam Fonzo Drive, Beverly, MA 01915. If there are discrepancies between this information and the policy, the terms of the policy apply. For additional information please contact Electric Insurance Company at 800 .227 .2757. © 2021 Electric Insurance Company.
Marsh Affinity Group Services, a service of Seabury & Smith, receives compensation for services to provide this program. These services may include enrollments, ongoing servicing, billing, marketing, brokerage, customer administration and claim servicing and communications. Call +1 800 225 2265 for specific details.