MMC Benefits Handbook
This section provides administrative details about how the benefits plans are structured and administered including:
- plan funding and claims administration
- how to obtain plan documents
- the claims review and appeal process
- your rights under ERISA (the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974)
- other important facts about the plans.
Included in this document is information about the Benefits Handbook itself (such as the plans for which the Benefits Handbook serves as the Summary Plan Description and the official plan document), description of certain laws that apply to the benefit plans, and your rights under those laws.
In addition, this section describes the claims and appeals processes for some of the benefits.