MMC Benefits Handbook
- Health services for organ and tissue transplants, except those described under Organ Transplants
- Health services connected with the removal of an organ or tissue from you for purposes of a transplant to another person (Donor costs for removal are payable for a transplant through the organ recipient's benefits under the Plan)
- Health services for transplants involving mechanical or animal organs
- Any solid organ transplant (e.g. heart, lung, etc.; not blood, bone marrow, etc.) that is performed as a treatment for cancer
- Any multiple organ transplant not listed as a covered service.