MMC Benefits Handbook
Special Notes
All address changes must be made via the WageWorks website or by contacting WageWorks directly at +1 877 924 3967.
If your Social Security Number is updated on the Company's records (for example, because it was incorrect), you will need to re-enroll with WageWorks because your incorrect number will inactivate your WageWorks account.
Neither Marsh & McLennan Companies nor WageWorks is responsible for the use of employee addresses that are given to transportation agencies or parking providers for fulfillment purposes.
TRIP participants are responsible for lost tickets or tickets that do not arrive in a timely manner because of an address change that was not timely reported to the Company or WageWorks.
The "Pay Me Back" feature is administered by WageWorks. Any questions concerning receipts, certifications, and reimbursements should be directed to WageWorks.
WageWorks' decisions are final and binding. Marsh & McLennan Companies does not administer this Plan.
WageWorks conducts periodic satisfaction surveys (by email, phone and US mail), sent to participants chosen at random. Your participation would be appreciated since customer feedback helps enhance the service to you.
TRIP is intended to comply with Internal Revenue Service guidelines governing commuter benefits (qualified transportation fringe benefit).