MMC Benefits Handbook
Impact on Benefits
Can I change my Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account election due to a change to my current dependent care provider or a significant cost increase charged by my current dependent care provider?
Yes. You can change the amount you contribute if your dependent care provider (e.g., child's day-care provider) or eligible expense changes during the year; however, a change to your dependent care provider or eligible expense is not a qualified family status change and you are not permitted to make other changes to your benefits. All changes must be made within 30 calendar days following the change in your child care/elder care provider or cost of coverage.