MMC Benefits Handbook
Pay-Related Changes
If you make changes to your benefit elections, your payroll deductions may change.
If your domestic partner (and his or her child) qualified as your dependent under IRC Section 152 and no longer qualifies, you may want to change your W-4 withholding allowance.
You may want to review your bank and financial institution information to see if you need to make a change.