MMC Benefits Handbook
Leaving the Company
You are entitled to the Vested value of your Plan account, less any outstanding loan balance when you:
- terminate employment with Marsh McLennan.
- have been approved for benefits under the Marsh & McLennan Companies Long Term Disability Plan in accordance with that plan's provisions.
- die (your Beneficiary will receive your account).
You are always 100% vested in the value of your employee contributions.
Your Company contribution account is subject to a vesting schedule. However, regardless of your years of vesting service, you are 100% vested in the value of Company contributions when:
- you attain age 65 (reach normal retirement age) while employed by Marsh McLennan.
- you are approved for benefits under the Marsh & McLennan Companies Long Term Disability Plan in accordance with plan provisions.
- you die (while employed by Marsh McLennan).
- the Plan is terminated in full or there is a partial termination that affects you. (You will be notified if this occurs.)