MMC Benefits Handbook
When Participation Ends
Your participation ends on the first of the following to occur:
- the date of your death
- the date you discontinue coverage
- the date you no longer meet the eligibility requirements
- the date you terminate employment
- the date you cease to have any qualifying family members
- the last date you have paid contributions if you do not make the required contributions
- the date the Plan is terminated.
If your participation ends during the year, you can be reimbursed for expenses you incur before your participation ends.