MMC Benefits Handbook
- Health services and associated expenses for infertility treatments (except those described under Infertility Treatment)
- Charges associated with cryopreservation or storage of cryopreserved eggs and embryos (e.g., office, hospital, ultrasounds, laboratory tests, etc.) are not covered. (This is only covered when it's medically necessary.)
- Surrogate parenting
- The reversal of voluntary sterilization
- Fees or direct payment to a donor for sperm or ovum donations
- Monthly fees for maintenance and / or storage of frozen embryos.