MMC Benefits Handbook
When Coverage Ends
Coverage ends when the first one of the following occurs:
- the date of your death
- the date the program is terminated
- the date you no longer meet the eligibility requirements
- the date you discontinue coverage
- the date you terminate your employment
- the last date you've paid contributions if you do not make the required contributions.
You can continue coverage on a group basis if you terminate your employment.
Can I continue coverage on a group basis when my employment terminates?
Yes, you can continue coverage on a group basis when your employment terminates, provided you continue to make the required contributions directly to InfoArmor through direct billing.
If I choose to continue coverage on a group basis, are post-employment contribution rates higher than employee rates?
No, post-employment contribution rates are not higher than employee rates.