MMC Benefits Handbook
When Coverage Ends
Coverage ends on the first of the following to occur:
- the date of your death
- the date the Plan is terminated
- the date you no longer meet the eligibility requirements
- the date you terminate employment.
Coverage is suspended while you are:
- out on a leave of absence, or
- out on an approved disability, except as noted below under "How the Plan Works."
Can I convert this coverage to an individual policy when my coverage ends?
No. You can't convert your Business Travel Accident Insurance coverage to an individual policy when your coverage ends.