MMC Benefits Handbook
What's Not Covered
There is no benefit for professional services or materials connected with:
- Orthoptics or vision training and any associated supplemental testing; plano lenses; or two pairs of glasses in lieu of bifocals
- Replacement of lenses and frames furnished under this Plan which are lost or broken, except at the normal intervals when services are otherwise available
- Medical or surgical treatment of the eyes
- Any eye examination, or any corrective eye wear, required by an employer as a condition of employment
- Corrective vision treatment of experimental nature such as but not limited to Radial Keratotomy (RK) and Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK) surgery.